Saturday, March 04, 2006


Helo Everyone!

It is half 12 at night, and i have decided to make my first entry into this thing.

To those of you who kno me, zup peops : D, and to those of you who don't, my name is Olumide Ajulo (Olu/Oli for short). I am 23, a born again christian, and i now reside in a place called Wakefield (just outside of Leeds).

I have decide to be a 'copy cat' : s, and start my own blog. There are many reasons...but the main ones are that it will save me money on phone bills (my friends can read wat has bn hpnin 2 me instead of me tellin them : D), and also i want to use it to document my life, and the struggles and triumphs i go through as a christian. My life in the past 8 months has taken some 'unexpected' turns, and i guess i thought that if i wrote them down in a place where others can read it, it would help encourage christians to trust God, even when they don't understand wat he is doing in their lives, and also give non christians insight into why we believe what we believe, and how we then fit our lives around it.

Hopefully there will be some things mixed in that will make you laugh (or cringe with embarrassment ; D), but ultimately I just want to use this page to thank and honour God, for all of the things He has done and given to me, and all the things He continues to do.

Rite, im off to bed. Gudnite all

Oh, as a 'treat' for all you readers : D, i put a picture of myself at the top. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes i am THAT good looking ; D. God bless xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete Sz said...

Congratulations Olumide!! Your first blog. Keep the stories coming; especially the funny ones and any involving personal injury. Really, it's always good to hear from you. Keep posting and maybe God will use what you have to say to speak to your friends. We need it! ;)

Pete

10:58 AM  
Blogger J.T. Noels said...

Good stuff my friend!

Exciting, will be able to know more regularly (or less? Discuss...) about what's going on, hoping to see your creativity expand out of it!
... Please, write properly though... Ortographically and grammatically!
;)
J-Man

8:28 AM  
Blogger Chinese Oli said...

U r jus as bad as Liam : D....listen, the reason that i startd this thng was so i cud b myself...which includes the way i write. But i WILL try 2 write 'better' jus 4 u ; D!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home