Saturday, April 29, 2006

Zup peoples!!!

Well...its been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything...so I have decided 2 dedicate this post 2 the place I have grown 2 love more than any other...Canterbury :D!!!!

Even sayn the name brings a smile to my face. Now I know wat some of u r thinkn..'wat on earth is he babbling about? Canterbury is a small, hick, backwater place full of chavs and 'ruddy' students!!'...and ok there is an ELEMENT of that (like the way I said 'ruddy'? That word isn't used enough in everyday language if u ask me :D!!).

Neways, the reason I love the place so, is because it is the place that God has blessed me the most. He has been so good to me my entire life, but when He took me to the City Church in Canterbury, my life was forever changed. The calibre and integrity of christians there not only makes me proud to say that I am one of them, but it has and continues to inspire me to press on in my personal relationship with God. People who try and argue that christians are nothing but a bunch of boring hyprocrites, too busy spouting bible passages to be of any use to the rest of the 'enlightened' world has never encountered someone from this church.

The friendships that God blessed me with there, that I still have 2day, are things that I never thought I would ever have, but because of the grace and love of Jesus, I now have the best and most wonderful friends on this earth, peoples I can call my family.

I know I know, this all sounds like a sickly ending to one of those family shows like '7th Heaven' or....whatever else, but its all true.

I went back there last weekend for my friend's stag do, and I got to see them all again, and so I believe they deserve a mention on my blog, because they are all an integral part of my life, and this blog at the end of the day is about my life....so here you are :).

Anyways...you all know who you are...and wat u mean to me (despite wat i jokingly say sometimes :D)...and so I want to take this opportunity to PUBLICLY thankyou all for the love, friendship and laughs you have shared with me, I will always be grateful to God for this gift He has given me, which is all of you :)

Right...im gana let you guys get off and be sick after this 'slightly' self indulgent post. But if any of you reading this are in the Canterbury area, not christians and looking for the answer to the meaning of life, gte urself along to The City Church and meet with the living God, He will change your life.

Rite..im TRULY off this time..God Bless xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home